Since the two phospho-sites locate so close to each other and therefore are likely fall into the same epitope region, the possibility of finding such pAbs is low. However, our team had successful experience in generating phosphor pAb which phosphor sites are close to each other(ps2 and ps5). The antibody is specific to PS2 and can't recognize none-phosphor peptide and PS5. So we may give it a try to your project, but we cannot guarantee the result.
Articles in this section
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do you choose 15mer epitopes for Ab generation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?