Basically we accept proteins dissolved in a kind of buffer, and the buffer may contain <1% detergent, <4M urea to make the protein soluble if needed. Protein in PAGE gel band can be used for rabbit immunization, but it's not recommended because of the difficulties in quantity determination, emulsification and lower success rate. To ensure high level of specific antibody to the target protein, >85% purity is required for protein antigen in polyclonal antibody production.
Articles in this section
- How do you validate the coverage of the HCP antibody? What is the sensitivity of HCP ELISA kit?
- Can you perform HCP antigen preparation? How do you validate?
- Do you have relevant experiences in ELISA kit development?
- Does GenScript have your own animal facility?
- How many positive hits could we guarantee in our beacon single b cell platform?
- Is GenScript able to keep the remaining positive B cells to backup?
- What are the benefits of express immunization compared to conventional immunization?
- What are the benefits of GenScript's MonoRab B cell cloning platform?
- How to decide what kind of immunogen format to use for antibody development?
- What kind of immunogens can we accept in upgraded TurboMab?