Generally, yes. Please provide us the chemical structure of the compound and our scientists will look into the project. Usually for compounds less than 10kd, we need to do KLH conjugation to increase the efficiency of immunization. BSA conjugated compound will be used for ELISA screening.
Articles in this section
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?
- Where can clients get the ISO9001 document and OLAW?