a. Remove the frozen vial from the LN2 storage and transfer to 37℃; at once. b. When the cells are almost thawed (only a little chunk of ice), move the vials to ice bath. c. Transfer the cells to a 15ml sterile centrifuge tube and add 13-15ml culture medium. Centrifuge at 1000rpm for 5 minutes d. Remove the medium and resuspend the cell pellet with 8-10ml complete culture medium. Transfer the cells to a culture flask (T-25 flask). It is highly suggested to transfer 1ml of the culture from the T-flask into a 24 well plate. Place both T-25 flask and 24-well plate to a CO2 incubator. (*Optional step: If the cells grow not very well after recovering, mouse macrophage feeder cells could be added into 24-well plate and the amount is about 1*105/well.) e. Monitor the culture daily and pass the cells as needed.
Articles in this section
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?
- Where can clients get the ISO9001 document and OLAW?