Use deionized or distilled water for reconstituting the lyophilized products and mix gently by inverting 5-6 times at room temperature. Any insoluble matter present after reconstitution may be removed by centrifugation at 3000 rpm or higher for 10-15 min and the supernatant needs to be transferred to a fresh tube. This will not affect the performance of the antibody. For lyophilized antisera or preimmune sera, reconstitute to the original volume as mentioned on the data sheet or report sheet. For lyophilized purified antibodies, you may reconstitute to a final antibody concentration according to your applications or the recommended concentration on the data sheet.
Articles in this section
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?
- Where can clients get the ISO9001 document and OLAW?