Use deionized or distilled water for reconstituting the lyophilized products and mix gently by inverting 5-6 times at room temperature. Any insoluble matter present after reconstitution may be removed by centrifugation at 3000 rpm or higher for 10-15 min and the supernatant needs to be transferred to a fresh tube. This will not affect the performance of the antibody. For lyophilized antisera or preimmune sera, reconstitute to the original volume as mentioned on the data sheet or report sheet. For lyophilized purified antibodies, you may reconstitute to a final antibody concentration according to your applications or the recommended concentration on the data sheet.
Articles in this section
- How do you validate the coverage of the HCP antibody? What is the sensitivity of HCP ELISA kit?
- Can you perform HCP antigen preparation? How do you validate?
- Do you have relevant experiences in ELISA kit development?
- Does GenScript have your own animal facility?
- How many positive hits could we guarantee in our beacon single b cell platform?
- Is GenScript able to keep the remaining positive B cells to backup?
- What are the benefits of express immunization compared to conventional immunization?
- What are the benefits of GenScript's MonoRab B cell cloning platform?
- How to decide what kind of immunogen format to use for antibody development?
- What kind of immunogens can we accept in upgraded TurboMab?