For peptide powder antigen, you can ship it at room temperature. For protein antigen, please ship it in cryopreserved vials on dry ice to: GenScript Biotech (Netherlands) B.V. (quote#/order#), Biopartner Building 4, Robert Boyleweg 4, 2333 CG, Leiden, the Netherlands, Phone : +31 71 569 0120 (EU address), or Material Receiving (quote#/order#), 860 Centennial Ave, GenScript USA Inc., Piscataway, NJ, 08854 USA (US address).
Articles in this section
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?
- Where can clients get the ISO9001 document and OLAW?