For peptide powder antigen, you can ship it at room temperature. For protein antigen, please ship it in cryopreserved vials on dry ice. For the shipping address, please confirm with your technical account manager.
Articles in this section
- I want to develop two phospho-specific pAbs, each one of them against one phospho-site. However, these two phosphorylated sites locate very close. Is it possible to get two specific pAbs that only recognize one phospho-site with no reaction to the other?
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?