For peptide powder antigen, you can ship it at room temperature. For protein antigen, please ship it in cryopreserved vials on dry ice. For the shipping address, please confirm with your technical account manager.
Articles in this section
- How do you validate the coverage of the HCP antibody? What is the sensitivity of HCP ELISA kit?
- Can you perform HCP antigen preparation? How do you validate?
- Do you have relevant experiences in ELISA kit development?
- Does GenScript have your own animal facility?
- How many positive hits could we guarantee in our beacon single b cell platform?
- Is GenScript able to keep the remaining positive B cells to backup?
- What are the benefits of express immunization compared to conventional immunization?
- What are the benefits of GenScript's MonoRab B cell cloning platform?
- How to decide what kind of immunogen format to use for antibody development?
- What kind of immunogens can we accept in upgraded TurboMab?