Yes, the antisera will be pooled together for purification unless specified otherwise. You can have them purified separately, and there will be extra cost for that.
Articles in this section
- I want to develop two phospho-specific pAbs, each one of them against one phospho-site. However, these two phosphorylated sites locate very close. Is it possible to get two specific pAbs that only recognize one phospho-site with no reaction to the other?
- Will Genscript ship some samples for test before final delivery?
- Why there is no affinity purification service for mouse pAb package?
- Why there is an extra cys in the antigen sequence you designed for me? Is it necessary to conjugate the peptide to a carrier protein and why?
- Why there is no immune-affinity purification option in mAb purification?
- Why is the antibody yield so much higher for the protein A-purified package verses the other purification methods?
- Why do you need to do KLH conjugation for my antigen? What carrier protein should I choose for conjugation?
- Why do I order test bleed?
- Why am I seeing multiple or unexpected bands on a Western with my affinity purified antibody?
- Which end of the peptide “C” should be added to for KLH conjugation?