Cobalt (Co) resin is a kind of IMAC (immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography) which can bind histidine in the protein. Cobalt resin is more specific in binding His tagged protein than Nickel (Ni) resin but lower capacity.
Articles in this section
- What is the concentration of protein that you usually get from E.coli expression system?
- For antibody generation, are there special requirements for the production of antigen protein?
- I want to express a heterodimer constitutes with two subunits. How would you suggest, in one construct or in two constructs?
- What is "crystallographic grade" protein?
- I may want to order large scale protein production later, but not now. How long will GenScript keep the expression vector for me?
- What is the best temperature for shipping and long term storage of Baculovirus (BV)? Is there any difference in the storage buffer for delivery and long term storage?
- Do you regularly check endotoxin level for custom proteins?
- Why shall I choose GenScript to produce custom protein expression?
- Do you ship the produced protein in lyophilized or liquid form?
- What is the cost and time for scale up?