To not limit the useful life of a product, Genscript normally doesn’t provide an expiration date for our protein and antibody products. Under proper storage conditions, proteins and antibodies tend to be stable for many years. These conditions include storing proteins as lyophilized powder, storing the product frozen (-80° C) at protein concentrations of greater than 0.1 mg/mL, and limiting the number of freeze/thaw cycles. Routine quality control testing (every 6 months) is recommended. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information or a quotation for routine quality control analysis service.
Articles in this section
- What if the protein can't be expressed and purified in E. coli system?
- What is the concentration of protein that you usually get from E.coli expression system?
- For antibody generation, are there special requirements for the production of antigen protein?
- I want to express a heterodimer constitutes with two subunits. How would you suggest, in one construct or in two constructs?
- What is "crystallographic grade" protein?
- I may want to order large scale protein production later, but not now. How long will GenScript keep the expression vector for me?
- What is the best temperature for shipping and long term storage of Baculovirus (BV)? Is there any difference in the storage buffer for delivery and long term storage?
- What QC data do you provide for Baculovirus Preparation Service (SC1261)?
- Do you regularly check endotoxin level for custom proteins?
- Why shall I choose GenScript to produce custom protein expression?