Each peptide has its specific characteristics and not all outcomes can be anticipated. If something goes wrong during the synthesis and we cannot deliver your peptide on time, our project manager will contact you to tell you status and discuss the project with you.
Articles in this section
- For the peptide synthesis, can you send me the synthesis protocol that was used including the procedure that was used for making the disulfide bonds?
- Can you provide peptide on resin? What kind of resin you offer?
- What is the ratio of peptide to KLH or BSA when you do conjugation?
- What is the Boc strategy in SPPS?
- What is the Fmoc strategy in SPPS?
- In what direction are the peptides synthesized?
- What if there is a problem with the synthesis of my peptide?
- What methods do you use to synthesize peptides?
- What is the typical turnaround time for peptide synthesis at GenScript?