For peptides with fewer than 80-100 amino acids, we usually use stepwise SPPS chemical methods. For peptides with more than 80-100 amino acids, we use fragment condensation, native ligation or our proprietary recombinant method.
Articles in this section
- Why it is difficult to synthesize peptide with FITC without the Ahx linker?
- I also noticed that one of the peptides was pinkish and others yellow.Could you please let me know the reasons?
- What’s the condition you suggest to store the peptide powder and the solution? Also, how long can they be store at room temperature?
- How to read my peptide QC report? Especially the HPLC and MS report?
- I would like to know what quality control measure you employ i.e., how do I determine that the product you sent me is what I wanted?
- How many continuous "R" can we synthesize in a peptide?
- Do you provide peptoid service?
- Can you cyclize my peptide by disulphide bond (cysteine bridge) while my peptide sequence contains 3 cysteines?
- What is your recommended peptide purity for in vivo application?
- For the peptide synthesis, can you send me the synthesis protocol that was used including the procedure that was used for making the disulfide bonds?