Our typical turnaround time is about 10 days for short peptides at standard difficulty. The turnaround time may vary depending on the peptide length and complexity of synthesis.
Articles in this section
- For the peptide synthesis, can you send me the synthesis protocol that was used including the procedure that was used for making the disulfide bonds?
- What's the conditions you use to deprotect and release the peptide from the resin?
- What is the Boc strategy in SPPS?
- What is the Fmoc strategy in SPPS?
- In what direction are the peptides synthesized?
- What if there is a problem with the synthesis of my peptide?
- What methods do you use to synthesize peptides?
- What is the typical turnaround time for peptide synthesis at GenScript?
- What is the maximum peptide length you can produce?