Our typical turnaround time is about 2-3 weeks. The turnaround time may vary depending on the peptide length and complexity of synthesis.
Articles in this section
- What is the reason that amino acids are lost during the sequence synthesis? And how does GenScript solve it?
- For the peptide synthesis, can you send me the synthesis protocol that was used including the procedure that was used for making the disulfide bonds?
- Can you provide peptide on resin? What kind of resin you offer?
- What is the ratio of peptide to KLH or BSA when you do conjugation?
- What is the Boc strategy in SPPS?
- What is the Fmoc strategy in SPPS?
- In what direction are the peptides synthesized?
- What if there is a problem with the synthesis of my peptide?
- What methods do you use to synthesize peptides?
- What is the typical turnaround time for peptide synthesis at GenScript?