Peptides are synthesized via a chemical method, it is hard to ensure the coupling efficiency of each amino acid is the same even under the same condition. In this case, it is really difficult to ensure the peptides of different batches are the same.
Articles in this section
- Here is the sequence of the peptide 'QRPRLSHKGPMP', can you make it?
- What is the difference between Net Peptide Weight and Gross Peptide Weight?
- I know that you have technology to ligate small peptides into a long one. Can I send you my peptide fragments and have you ligate them together?
- Do you provide the Material Safety Data Sheet for us?
- What will be the maximum number of consecutive Pro peptide you can make?
- Do you provide reduced peptide?
- How do you calculate theoretical net peptide content?
- What is net peptide content?
- What is the maximum peptide length you can produce?
- Do I have to expect batch-to-batch variability?