Our gene optimization needs to address other important aspects besides codon usage, such as repeat sequences, RE sites, etc. Also, our algorithm intentionally introduces some second best codons. This is to introduce variation in codon usage in order to make better use of the existing tRNA pool in a given expression system.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need codon optimization?
- Why CAI (Codon Adaptation Index) of my gene after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?
- Which stop codon is more preferable in E coli expression system? How about mammalian system?
- What restriction sites should we suggest to avoid (be filtered) when we do codon optimization for customers who do not indicate the restriction enzyme sites to be avoided?
- What is common kozak sequence for mammalian expression?
- What information do you need for optimization?
- What else does gene optimization do besides codon optimization? (Why CAI after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?)
- I want to express a gene in 2 different hosts, can you optimize for 2 hosts?
- How much is your optimization service?
- How does GenScript optimize genes? What is the advantage?