GenScript's codon optimization is based on the company's proprietary optimization parameters and computational method. The efficiency of this unique method have been verified using our expression experiments. Our method is also different from the other codon optimization algorithm provided by other vendors and more information can be obtained from this page: http://www.genscript.com/codon_opt.html
Articles in this section
- Why do I need codon optimization?
- Why CAI (Codon Adaptation Index) of my gene after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?
- Which stop codon is more preferable in E coli expression system? How about mammalian system?
- What is common kozak sequence for mammalian expression?
- What information do you need for optimization?
- What else does gene optimization do besides codon optimization? (Why CAI after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?)
- I want to express a gene in 2 different hosts, can you optimize for 2 hosts?
- How much is your optimization service?
- How does GenScript optimize genes? What is the advantage?
- Do I need to add kozak sequence to my gene?