This problem is related to the properties of the protein itself, rather than at the DNA level. Optimization can only help improve protein expression levels or solubility, but it cannot address issues related to protein inclusion. Additional strategies such as protein engineering or specific purification methods may be required to address inclusion-related problems.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need codon optimization?
- Why CAI (Codon Adaptation Index) of my gene after optimization is smaller than the CAI before optimization?
- Which stop codon is more preferable in E coli expression system? How about mammalian system?
- What is common kozak sequence for mammalian expression?
- What information do you need for optimization?
- What else does gene optimization do besides codon optimization?
- I want to express a gene in 2 different hosts, can you optimize for 2 hosts?
- How much is your optimization service?
- How does GenScript optimize genes? What is the advantage?
- Do I need to add kozak sequence to my gene?