Lyopholized genes can be stored at room temperature or -20 °C. Once reconstituted, it needs to be stored at 4°C for short term or - 20°C for long term.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- What is the biggest gene you can synthesize?
- What is the biggest construct Genscript can handle?