Usually, if a gene is without special sequence complexity and the length is < 3000bp, the cost is about $0.35 per base pair with standard timeline. When gene synthesis bundled with cloning, it is completely free if the final product is delivered in pUC57, pUC57-simple or other vectors in the pUC57 series. If the gene is to be cloned into any other vectors other than pUC57 series, the cost starts from $49.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?
- There is a restriction site in my gene, but I want to clone the gene into a vector using this site. Can you clone it for me?
- On the order form, it requires cloning sites. Is this which cloning sites I would like the gene inserted into the vector? Also, do I have to include these sites at the both ends of my sequence when ordering?
- If I want to do PCR cloning, what infomation do you need?
- I have a complicated cloning project, do I need to design all of the cloning steps?