Usually, if a gene is without special sequence complexity and the length is < 3000bp, the cost is about $0.35 per base pair with standard timeline. When gene synthesis bundled with cloning, it is completely free if the final product is delivered in pUC57, pUC57-simple or other vectors in the pUC57 series. If the gene is to be cloned into any other vectors other than pUC57 series, the cost starts from $49.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- What is the biggest gene you can synthesize?