Our final document contains the sequencing result (trace data), alignment file, COA file, sequence of the gene and plasmid map.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- How long is the longest gene you can synthesize?