By default, we use blunt end ligation into the EcoRV site for cloning the synthesized gene into pUC57. However, we can also accommodate any specific cloning site you desire. Please let us know your preferred cloning site, and we will ensure that the gene is cloned accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- What is the biggest gene you can synthesize?
- What is the biggest construct Genscript can handle?