We can synthesize the full sequence of a plasmid and deliver to you in pUC57. We can also try to cut and cyclize this plasmid. Then grow it at the price of subcloning, but if the plasmid can not grow, the cost will still be charged.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- How long is the longest gene you can synthesize?