We can work out some methylation, such as at dA, dC bases, methylation is at base part. If methylation occurs at dG or dT, we can not generate it. However, if the methylation occurs at the backbone, we will be able to generate it.
Articles in this section
- Why should oligonucleotides be purified?
- Why does MALDI analysis of my oligos containing one or more Fluorescein-dTs give an incorrect mass even though they give only a single, fluorescent band on a PAGE gel?
- What shall I do with the RNA synthesis product from your company?
- What exactly is an OD?
- Sometimes I notice that the dried oligos have a brown color after drying. Is this the natural color of DNA or is the brown color a sign of contamination?
- I used oligos for cloning. When I sequenced a clone and found a mutation within the oligo sequence. Can mutations happen in synthetic oligos?
- How to store the synthetic Oligos?
- How should I resuspend my fluorescent dye-labeled oligos?
- How long will my fluorescent dye-labeled oligos last?
- How do you calculate the extinction coefficient of an oligo?