The default cloning strategy is GenBuilder homologous recombination. GenBuilder is GenScript’s proprietary technology (https://www.genscript.com/kit/L00701_50-GenBuilder_Cloning_Kit.html) which can seamlessly clone your genes into your vector the way you want, without any need for restrction enzymes, phosphatase treatments, or ligases. Unique restriction sites are still required for GenBuider cloning. However, the restriction sites are only needed for linearizing the target vector at correct position. We no longer use traditional restriction enzyme digestion and ligation.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I cut this plasmid with XbaI and I can successfully cut other constructs with XbaI?
- What's the method Genscript uses for subcloning?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?
- What is the antibiotic resistance of the vector pUC57?
- There is a restriction site in my gene, but I want to clone the gene into a vector using this site. Can you clone it for me?
- On the order form, it requires cloning sites. Is this which cloning sites I would like the gene inserted into the vector? Also, do I have to include these sites at the both ends of my sequence when ordering?