It is best that you provide us information about the starting material (i.e. template and target vector sequence) and the destination construct sequence. With this information, our production team will design the most efficient cloning strategy.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?
- There is a restriction site in my gene, but I want to clone the gene into a vector using this site. Can you clone it for me?
- On the order form, it requires cloning sites. Is this which cloning sites I would like the gene inserted into the vector? Also, do I have to include these sites at the both ends of my sequence when ordering?
- If I want to do PCR cloning, what infomation do you need?
- I have a complicated cloning project, do I need to design all of the cloning steps?