No, we usually don't accept PCR products as starting material because they are not stable. We would prefer the starting materials to be a plasmid DNA.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost if I want to synthesize a gene and clone it to a vector?
- What is your definition of “subcloning” , “PCR cloning” and “customized cloning”?
- What is your cloning/subcloning method in generating constructs for customer?
- What is the main difference between cloneEZ and Invitrogen Gateway cloning?
- I need a common expression vector. Do you have any in stock?
- What E.coli competent do you usually use for cloning?
- There is a restriction site in my gene, but I want to clone the gene into a vector using this site. Can you clone it for me?
- On the order form, it requires cloning sites. Is this which cloning sites I would like the gene inserted into the vector? Also, do I have to include these sites at the both ends of my sequence when ordering?
- If I want to do PCR cloning, what infomation do you need?
- I have a complicated cloning project, do I need to design all of the cloning steps?