One mutation point is defined as any combination of base changes within a 30-base frame. If the inserting fragment is short, standard mutagenesis price will apply. If it is longer, the cost may be higher and gene synthesis will be a better choice. Continuous deletion is considered as base change for mutation.
Articles in this section
- If I want 2 genes to be synthesized and these two genes are different only at few base pair. How do you price the service?
- Which protocol do you use for mutagenesis, is it quick change?
- What product will you deliver to me when the mutagenesis project completed?
- What material should we provide for the mutagenesis?
- What is the sequence size limit for one point mutation?
- What is the price for inserting a fragment and deleting a fragment?
- I have never sequenced my template, can you still perform mutagenesis for me?
- How much do you charge for two or more mutation points in a final construct?
- How long will it take to finish the mutagenesis project?
- How do you verify the mutation?