Quantification by OD and restriction digestion of 1-2 sites, followed by electrophoresis. Please refer to our webpage for details. https://www.genscript.com/custom-plasmid-preparation.html?src=pullmenu
Articles in this section
- What QC is done after plasmid prep?
- What information should I provide for the plasmid preparation?
- How much could it cost to the plasmid preparation?
- Does your lab do DNA extraction, isolation, cleaning, and purification?
- Do you ship the plasmid prep in lyophilized or in liquid form? If liquid, what buffer is used and what is the concentration?
- About the plasmid DNA preparation service, what is the maximum amount can Genscript provide?
- How is the endotoxin (LAL) test performed?