We are not sure the orientation for your template DNA. We only guarantee the correctness of sequencing report based on the original DNA sequencing data. Please don’t label the primers with 5’ or 3’ which might be totally different orientation from our labeling. Please use universal labeling such as T7, T3, SP6, and M13F, M13R etc to fill in the sequencing primer information, or indicate the restriction enzyme orientation such as “EcoRI (5’) to HindIII (3’). If we need more information for the sequencing, we might ask more information from you.
Articles in this section
- Will the primers degrade at room temperature during transportation? Can we use dry ice for transporting to maintain stability?
- Why there is a difference between my sequencing data and the one from the references?
- Why the short PCR product is not suitable for direct sequencing?
- Why target gene products are seen in control sample with no template?
- Why my sequence results are reverse complement to the template DNA, while I demand a 5’ to 3’ orientation?
- Why is the TM value for primers of Genscript different from the TM value I obtained from other software?
- Why is the sequence of primers in the sequencing results different from the expected sequence?
- Why I got a sequencing result that was not I want?
- Why does the sequencing primer need to be site-specific on the DNA template?
- Why does my sequencing fail?