The ab1 files are raw files of chromatogram, it can be opened by any sequencing analysis software such as DNAstar, sequencer, or chromas. The sqd files are alignment which needs to be opened by DNAstar, we also attch a PDF file of alignment results which can be opened by Adobe Reader
Articles in this section
- Will the primers degrade at room temperature during transportation? Can we use dry ice for transporting to maintain stability?
- Why there is a difference between my sequencing data and the one from the references?
- Why the short PCR product is not suitable for direct sequencing?
- Why target gene products are seen in control sample with no template?
- Why my sequence results are reverse complement to the template DNA, while I demand a 5’ to 3’ orientation?
- Why is the TM value for primers of Genscript different from the TM value I obtained from other software?
- Why is the sequence of primers in the sequencing results different from the expected sequence?
- Why I got a sequencing result that was not I want?
- Why does the sequencing primer need to be site-specific on the DNA template?
- Why does my sequencing fail?