The ABI3730XL sequencer is a Big DYE Terminator cycle sequencing Kit, which is matched by AB company, and its accuracy reaches 800 bases with only 1 errors, and the sequencer has a self evaluation value (Quality Value) for the base interpretation. According to the size of the QV value, it can also help us to judge each base degree of accuracy.
Articles in this section
- Will the primers degrade at room temperature during transportation? Can we use dry ice for transporting to maintain stability?
- Why there is a difference between my sequencing data and the one from the references?
- Why the short PCR product is not suitable for direct sequencing?
- Why target gene products are seen in control sample with no template?
- Why my sequence results are reverse complement to the template DNA, while I demand a 5’ to 3’ orientation?
- Why is the TM value for primers of Genscript different from the TM value I obtained from other software?
- Why is the sequence of primers in the sequencing results different from the expected sequence?
- Why I got a sequencing result that was not I want?
- Why does the sequencing primer need to be site-specific on the DNA template?
- Why does my sequencing fail?