Yes, but we 'd recommend sequencing through the plasmid before cloning.
Articles in this section
- What information do you need to prepare a quote?
- Why is my gene sequence different from the standard sequence?
- If client does not know the restriction enzyme sites flanking the genes, nor the vector map, but could provide the gene sequence, and primer sequences to be used for sequencing confirmation, can we take the project?
- With what vectors do we ship bacstab & induction solution to the client?
- Why did my PCR reaction stop working?
- What's the plasmid shipping temperature and storage temperature ?
- The template is from our previous order from GenScript, do you still have the plasmid or I need to provide it again?
- If I have questions about your service (product/data), how can I contact you?
- I just recently ordered a couple of plasmids (pUC57 with our inserts of interest) and wondered if you can provide me with stability data of these plasmids when lyophilized and diluted in H2O?
- How can I get the documents about the project after being finished?