Along with this pCC1 vector, we normally also send a bac-stab and induction medium that will help the growth of the corresponding EPI300 bacterial strain. Please contact your account manager, and we are glad to re-prepare the bac-stab and induction medium delivery soon.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see extra bands in my PCR product?
- Which vector do you use when synthesizing the gene?
- Which software can I use to open the sequence files of the synthesized gene?
- What QC data do I get for gene synthesis service?
- What options does GenScript offer for gene deliverables?
- What kind of bacterial strain is used in gene synthesis service and how should it be handled?
- What is the storage condition of genes/ constructs you made?
- What is the format you deliver the gene?
- What is the biggest gene you can synthesize?
- What is the biggest construct Genscript can handle?