We prefer the lyophilized form. If you would like to send it in solution, please make sure to send it on ice. You also can send it on a filter paper.
Articles in this section
- How do you determine/confirm the library size or the variety of the library?
- With what vectors do we ship bacstab & induction solution to the client?
- Why did my PCR reaction stop working?
- What's the plasmid shipping temparature and storage temperature ?
- What is order confirmation, why do I need to confirm?
- The template is from our previous order from GenScript, do you still have the plasmid or I need to provide it again?
- If I have questions about your service (product/data), how can I contact you?
- I received my gene in a pCC1 vector instead of pUC57 standard vector, however, it does not grow and I am unable to propagate it. Please help me.
- I just recently ordered a couple of plasmids (pUC57 with our inserts of interest) and wondered if you can provide me with stability data of these plasmids when lyophilized and diluted in H2O?
- How is the endotoxin (LAL) test performed?