The QC process for GenTitan Gene Fragments involves gel electrophoresis to check DNA size and purity, as well as UV reading for concentration.
Articles in this section
- How do I improve the chance of gene sequence to pass difficult filter and successfully synthesized?
- Can I put N and K mixed bases in my gene fragment order?
- What shall I do if I do not get correct colonies during my cloning reaction using GenTitan gene fragments?
- Should I PCR amplify my gene fragments for downstream application?
- How do I design my Gene Fragment for restriction cloning?
- How much of DNA is delivered?
- How are gene fragments delivered?
- What is the QC step for GenTitan Gene Fragment?
- What are the adapter sequences used on the Adapter-On GenTitan gene fragments? What methods can I use to clone the GenTitan gene fragments with adaptors?
- Do you purify the gene fragments?