GenTitan gene fragments are not verified through NGS or Sanger sequencing. However, due to the low error rate of gene synthesis, it is estimated that sequencing approximately 2-3 colonies can provide a sequence-perfect clone with 99% confidence for fragments smaller than 1000 bp, and 4-6 colonies for fragments between 1000-1800 bp. If sequence-verified genes are required, we recommend our US gene synthesis service, which provides cloned genes. This service ensures that the gene sequences are verified through sequencing before delivery.
Articles in this section
- How do I improve the chance of gene sequence to pass difficult filter and successfully synthesized?
- Can I put N and K mixed bases in my gene fragment order?
- What shall I do if I do not get correct colonies during my cloning reaction using GenTitan gene fragments?
- Should I PCR amplify my gene fragments for downstream application?
- How do I design my Gene Fragment for restriction cloning?
- How much of DNA is delivered?
- How are gene fragments delivered?
- What is the QC step for GenTitan Gene Fragment?
- What are the adapter sequences used on the Adapter-On GenTitan gene fragments? What methods can I use to clone the GenTitan gene fragments with adaptors?
- Do you purify the gene fragments?