If a sequence doesn't pass our GenTitan Gene Fragment difficulty filter (SC2030-H), we recommend using our GenSmart codon optimization tool to optimize the sequences. If the optimization doesn't yield successful results, we suggest considering our US gene synthesis service for clonal products. Our gene synthesis service can provide custom-designed gene sequences that are optimized for expression in a specific host organism, which may help overcome the difficulties encountered with the original gene sequence."
Articles in this section
- How do I improve the chance of gene sequence to pass difficult filter and successfully synthesized?
- Can I put N and K mixed bases in my gene fragment order?
- What shall I do if I do not get correct colonies during my cloning reaction using GenTitan gene fragments?
- Should I PCR amplify my gene fragments for downstream application?
- How do I design my Gene Fragment for restriction cloning?
- How much of DNA is delivered?
- How are gene fragments delivered?
- What is the QC step for GenTitan Gene Fragment?
- What are the adapter sequences used on the Adapter-On GenTitan gene fragments? What methods can I use to clone the GenTitan gene fragments with adaptors?
- Do you purify the gene fragments?